Michigan Hand and Wrist, PC was founded in 2001 by Dr. Jean-Paul Guiboux with the mission to provide the highest quality patient care.
Our goal is to provide treatment in a warm and caring atmosphere as if you are a family member. We seek to exhaust all non-operative measures when appropriate before discussing or moving on to operative interventions. We strive to provide exceptional, modern, and progressive care.
We offer comprehensive adult and pediatric care for the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand. This includes surgical care for upper extremities, fractures, tendon lacerations and injuries, joint replacement for arthritis, arthroscopy, nerve decompression, repairs and microsurgery.
Common Pathologies Treated
- Arthritis of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder
- Carpal Tunnel, nerve entrampments
- Dupuytren's Disease
- Fractures and dislocations of the upper extremity
- Ganglion Cysts, hand tumors
- Tennis Elbow
- Frozen shoulder and rotator cuff tears
- Total joint replacement